Free circus workshops are available from the 21st July to the 25th July in Millstreet Community GAA hall, with all ages welcome. These workshops are hosted outside of the festival site and so do not require a festival pass. There are two sessions each day that run for 1.5 hours each.
- Toddler Circus: Monday & Tuesday from 10am to 11:30am
- Playing games, singing songs, experiencing balance and exploring movement
- For ages 6 months to 3 years with an adult
- Circus Game Fare: Monday & Tuesday from 11:30am to 1pm
- Play circus and clown games based on cooperation, strategy and overall silliness
- For ages 10 to 77 years!
- Family Circus: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 11:30am
- It's a time and space to get the whole family together involved in play
- For ages 6 months to 77 years, with at least one adult
- Youth Circus: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11:30am to 1pm
- Walk the tight-wire, Balance plates, Spin diabolo, Learn hulahoop, Tumble and Laugh
- For ages 8 to 14 years
Wear comfortable clothing and bring water. Maximum 15 people per session so come early. Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Location: Community GAA Hall, West End, Millstreet, Co. Cork